In Physitrack Telehealth, the practitioner initiates a call:
- The practitioner invites the client & starts the call
- The client receives an invitation to join the call
- The client logs in to PhysiApp to accept the call
For best practices, see our article on our Recommended Telehealth Workflow.
1. Invite the client & start the call ✉️ 📹
Step 1: Invite the client
To invite a client, you can go to the:
- Connect page and click the "Call client" button,
- Clients page, click on the client in question and click the "Start video call" button.
You will see a modal (popup) that looks similar to the one shown below.
Step 2: Check your call connection
When you press "Invite & start video call", a popup window is opened with the video call in it. You should see and hear yourself (see below).
If you don't see a popup, please check that your browser allows popups from Physitrack.
(You can turn off video and mute audio during the call)
2. The client receives an invitation to join the call ✉️👨
Your client receives an email with a "single sign on" link.
When your client clicks this link, they automatically download PhysiApp (if on iOS or Android) and login to their program (all platforms).
Once they are logged in to the program, they are prompted to join the video call.
3. The client logs in to accept the call 👨👩
When the client joins the call, their video and audio will automatically show in your call.
- If you've enabled patient consent, then the consent status will be shown in your call window
- When you are in a call, you can share your screen or stream exercises.
We suggest that you first try this workflow with a colleague or friend, and then implement it with clients once you are certain that your audio and video are properly working.