Share patients & content with colleagues
With Physitrack, you easily add your own exercises and educational content to your library. This page tells you how to share your patients as well as this added content with your colleagues. In this way, you can take full advantage of joint expertise in your practice.
This page explains how to share all your patients (and added content) with a colleague. Want to share just one patient? Read how to do that here!
- Log in to your Physitrack account.
- Click on your name at the bottom right of the page and then on Share.
- Click the Add colleague to share with button.
email address of the colleague you want to share with.
Note: the colleague needs to have an active Physitrack subscription.
- Select what you want to share with your colleague: your patients, favourite exercises or your own added exercises, templates, educational content and outcome measures. If you want to receive shared material from this colleague, select (also) the option Receive shared exercises, programs and outcome measures.
- When you choose to share content, Physitrack assumes you want to share all added content with your colleague. However, you also have the option to share specific exercises, programmes, educational materials and questionnaires.
Lastly, you can decide whether the content you have shared may be shared further by your colleague.
Note: Currently, it is not possible to have single shared exercises or other content to be shared further.
- Now click the Send sharing request button and you're done!
You will now see your colleague listed as a pending sharing request. The colleague in question will receive an e-mail notification and can accept the sharing request on the same page within their account. Only once the sharing request is accepted will patients and content be shared.
Practice with more than 10 practitioners? For practices with 10 or more healthcare providers, we have a specialised patient and content sharing solution. Send us an email at email@example.com for more information!
This page is part of the series Physitrack in (the) practice - created especially for novice users. Click on the links below and discover the possibilities Physitrack offers you:
- Assign your first programme:
- Select exercises and other content
- Design your exercise programme
- Assign your programme to your patient
- Print the exercise programme
- What does your patient see when logging in to PhysiApp®?
- Track the progress of your patient
- Make changes to your patient's exercise programme
- Add your practice logo to your Physitrack account
- Add your own exercises and educational material
- Add colleagues to your Physitrack subscription
- Share your patients and/or added content with your colleagues
- Use Telehealth for optimal remote care
Don't have that much time and want to get started faster? Then check out 5 steps to a flying start with Physitrack.