How do I sign up to Physitrack with a discount or affiliation code?
Physitrack has various affiliations which allow users to access our system at a discounted rate.
You will be given your discount code by your relevant affiliation. Here's how to activate your discount.
- Register for Physitrack via the "Create new account" tab.
- After entering your name and email address and selecting your country, read and agree to the terms of service and click "Create account".
- Select the server that your information will be stored on (choose the country closest to you) and click "Continue".
- You will have been emailed a temporary password. Enter this password, along with your email address in this window:
- You will now be asked to enter a new password.
- Find your affiliation in the "Affiliated with" drop down box, enter the APTA discount code (provided to you by the APTA. If you have misplaced it, please contact Physitrack at email@example.com). Click "OK" to update this information.
- This will adjust the fees and allow you to start using Physitrack for a discounted rate. Enjoy!
Managing affiliation if you already have an account
If you are already signed up and want to update your affiliation, please access My Account and the My Practice tab.
Scrolling down you will see an Affiliated With dropdown. There, you can choose your affiliation and it will be applied to all future transactions.