Register a new Physitrack account
Welcome to Physitrack!
Every practitioner who wants to use Physitrack will need their own account to do so. On this page, you can read how to create an account.
Do you have a Physitrack account already? Read here how to log in.
Go to our homepage at physitrack.com and click the Get started button at the top right, or go directly to one of our registration pages below to create your Physitrack account.
Important: As the Physitrack servers operate strictly separated from each other, it is not possible to move a Physitrack account to another server at a later date. So take extra care to create your account on the right server!
- Your first and last name will be displayed on exercise programmes you assign and in emails Physitrack sends to patients on your behalf.
These fields are mandatory.
- Your e-mail address will also become your login for your Physitrack account. Each email address can only be used once at Physitrack. It is therefore not possible to register multiple accounts using the same email address.
- Your country is automatically populated based on your location (IP address). Please correct this if our system is wrong.
- Select your time zone.
- Confirm that you are a healthcare provider. If you are a patient, do not register a Physitrack account but go to PhysiApp.
- Tick the box to agree to our Terms of service.
- Check this box if you want to be kept informed about new features and other information about Physitrack.
- Now confirm that you are not a robot and the Create account button should light up in green. Click it to create your account. In just a few seconds, you will receive an e-mail with a temporary password.
Want to look around a bit first to see if Physitrack is for you? No problem! Click the "Back to free version" button at the top left and try out Physitrack without creating an account. Learn more about the free version of Physitrack.
For unlimited use of Physitrack, an account and subscription is required, but remember that thanks to our free 30-day trial, even then you can try Physitrack in detail before being charged.