How much does Physitrack cost?
- Every practitioner who wants to use Physitrack needs their own Physitrack account. This allows an unlimited number of exercise programmes to be assigned to an unlimited number of patients, using our library of 15,000+ exercise videos.
- Share patients and content with your colleagues.
- PhysiApp (our patient app for iOS, Android and web) is free of charge for your patients.
- Telehealth Basic is included in each Physitrack subscription.
- Risk-free trial: If you cancel your trial subscription within 30 days, you won't be charged.
- There is no lock-in. You can cancel your subscription every month.
|Country||Price per practitioner per month|
|Eurozone (Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands)||€ 13,95|
|UK||£13.99 + VAT|
Telehealth Pro / Pro+ add-on
- Physitrack Telehealth lets you securely and conveniently conduct remote consultations with your patients.
- Audio and video are encrypted. You can optionally stream exercise videos during a call to help educate your patients.
- Your patients won't need to download additional apps. Telehealth runs inside the free PhysiApp patient app on iOS, Android and web.
- Physitrack Telehealth Pro and Pro+ are built on Dolby™ technology. Audio and video are crystal clear.
Physitrack offers three Telehealth packages: a suitable solution for every Telehealth need.
| Price per practitioner per month
In addition to the Physitrack subscription
|free|| AUD 16.99
| AUD 28.49
| Number of patient minutes per month
Secure, high-quality, HIPAA compliant calling
| Physitrack's BAA
For US customers only
| Dedicated IP addresses
for white-listing Physitrack Telehealth in your corporate firewall
| Use of PhysiApp to call clients
PhysiApp is available on web, iOS & Android
|browser only|| iOS/Android
| Content streaming
Live exercises and education streaming
Remote engagement with no loss of quality
| Screen sharing
Share your window or desktop with the patient
Assess your patient's joint range
| Audio quality
Improve the contact with your patient
| Call technology
Faster and more stable calls
|Peer to peer||Media server|
| Technical support
Email support within 1 working day for you and your patients
|(self service only)||included|
- Prices do not include 20% VAT in the UK.
- Note that you can upgrade to Telehealth Pro(+) at any time for one month to try it out, and then downgrade to Telehealth Basic if you feel Telehealth Pro(+) does not meet your expectations.
- When you purchase the Telehealth Pro / Pro+ add-on, you will be charged proportionally for the rest of the calendar month.Example: if you purchase Telehealth Pro / Pro+ on 15 April, you will pay the half of the above mentioned prices. The regular fee will be charged at renewal on 1 May.
* Patient minutes per month (Telehealth Pro only)
- Only after your patient joins the call, minutes will be deducted from your balance. Waiting time for your patient to join the call won't cost you any minutes.
- Patient minutes are reset and Telehealth is charged on the first day of each month, together with your Physitrack subscription.
- There is no carry-over of minutes between months.
- Unused minutes cannot be transferred between practitioners.
Call recording - Telehealth Pro / Pro+ only
- The audio portion (not video) of the call is recorded, converted to mp3 and is stored on Physitrack’s servers for 30 days before it is deleted.
- Call recording is available for larger PT Direct accounts and is subject to a separate legal agreement for data management.
- You can download the mp3 files manually or via API.
- Call recording is charged at a fixed fee on top of your Telehealth plan. The additional charge is 0.05 EUR / USD / GBP per minute.
To enable call recording in your account, please email email@example.com.
Create patient groups and assign programs to multiple patients at the same time.
- Physitrack offers a discounted subscription rate to members of various associations and users of many practice management systems.
- Physitrack offers volume discounts from 100 practitioners and up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.