How much does Physitrack cost?
- Each practitioner needs their own Physitrack subscription which allows for unlimited clients and unlimited assigned programs using our library of 5000+ videos.
- Share clients and content with your colleagues.
- PhysiApp (our patient app for iOS, Android and web) is free for your clients.
- Free Telehealth Basic is included each month.
- Risk-free trial: If you cancel your trial subscription within 30 days, you won't be charged.
- There is no lock-in. You can cancel your subscription each month.
|Country||Price per practitioner per month|
|UK||£10.99 + VAT|
|The Netherlands & Belgium||€10.95|
| Latin America
You can optionally enable the add-ons listed below in your Physitrack account.
- You can enable/disable Telehealth by clicking on your name in the bottom right corner and selecting the Subscription page.
- Physitrack Direct customers, please contact your Physitrack sales team.
- Physitrack Telehealth lets you securely and conveniently conduct remote consultations with your clients.
- Audio and video are encrypted, and you can optionally stream exercise videos during a call to help educate your clients.
- Your clients won't need to download additional apps.Telehealth runs inside the free PhysiApp client app on iOS, Android and web.
- Physitrack Telehealth Pro and Pro+ is built on Dolby™ technology. Audio and video are crystal clear.
Physitrack offers three Telehealth subscription plans, each suitable to different use cases of Telehealth in your practice.
| Price per practitioner per month
in addition to the Physitrack subscription
|Free|| AUD 16.99
| AUD 28.49
| Included client minutes per month
Secure, high-quality, HIPAA compliant calling.
| Physitrack's BAA
For US customers only
| Use of PhysiApp to call clients
PhysiApp is available on browser, iOS and Android
|browser only|| iOS/Android
| Content streaming
Live exercises and education streaming.
Remote engagement with no loss of quality.
| Screen sharing
Share the practitioner's window or desktop
Assess client's joint range
| Phone dial-in (coming in May 2020)
Local numbers in dozens of countries
| Group calling (coming soon)
Conduct Telehealth with multiple clients simultaneously
| Dedicated IP addresses
For white-listing Physitrack Telehealth in your corporate firewall
| Tech support
Email support within 2 working days for you and your clients
| - (self-service
- Prices are excluding 20% UK VAT, where applicable.
- When the add-on is first purchased, the add-on is pro-rated for the remaining month.
For example, if you add the add-on on 15 April, you only pay half, and then the add-on renews at the full add-on rate on 1 May.
*) Client minutes per month (for Telehealth Pro only):
- Client minutes start when the client joins the call. You do not pay for the time you are waiting to join the call.
- Client minutes are re-set and the add-on is charged on the first day of each month.
- There is no carry-over of minutes between months
- There is no carry-over of unused minutes cannot be transferred between practitioners.
Call recording (Telehealth Pro(+) only)
- The audio portion (not video) of the call is recorded, converted to mp3 and is stored on Physitrack’s servers for 30 days before it is deleted.
- Call recording is available for larger PT Direct accounts and is subject to a separate legal agreement for data management.
- The customer can download the mp3 files manually or via API.
- Call recording is added as a fixed fee on top of your call plan and the current additional charge is 0.05 EUR/ USD/ GBP per minute.
To enable call recording in your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Create client groups and assign programs to multiple clients at the same time. Included for customers with a Custom App
- Physitrack offers a discounted subscription rate to members of various associations and users of various practice management systems.
- Physitrack offers volume discounts from 100 practitioners and up. Please email email@example.com for a proposal.