How much does Physitrack cost?
- Each practitioner needs their own Physitrack subscription which allows for unlimited clients and unlimited assigned programs using our library of 4600+ videos.
- PhysiApp (our patient app for iOS, Android and web) is free for your clients.
- Risk-free trial: If you cancel your subscription within 30 days, you won't be charged.
- There is no lock-in. You can cancel your subscription each month.
|Country||Price per practitioner per month|
|UK||£9.99 + VAT|
|The Netherlands & Belgium||€9.95|
You can optionally enable the add-ons listed below in your Physitrack account.
Physitrack Telehealth is an add-on feature to your Physitrack subscription. It is not included in your base subscription and needs to be enabled separately.
- You can enable/disable add-ons from the My account > Subscription page.
- Physitrack Direct customers, please contact your Physitrack sales team.
100% more call minutes are included in call packages until the end of 2020 (see below)
- Physitrack Telehealth lets you securely and conveniently conduct remote consultations with your clients.
- Audio and video are encrypted, and you can optionally stream exercise videos during a call to help educate your clients.
- Your clients won't need to download additional apps.Telehealth runs inside the free PhysiApp client app on iOS, Android and web.
- Physitrack Telehealth is built on Dolby™ technology. Audio and video are crystal clear.
Each Physitrack account includes 20 minutes of Telehealth to test that Telehealth works on the practitioner system and with a (test) client.
| Price per practitioner per month
in addition to the Physitrack subscription
| AUD 15.29
| AUD 26.99
| AUD 49.99
| Included client minutes per month*
Secure, high-quality, HIPAA compliant calling.
50-100% extra minutes for the duration of the Corona quarantine.
| Physitrack's BAA
For US customers only
| Content streaming
Live exercises and education streaming.
Remote engagement with no loss of quality.
| Screen sharing
Share the practitioner's window or desktop
| Phone dial-in (coming in May 2020)
Local numbers in dozens of countries
| Group calling (coming soon)
Conduct Telehealth with multiple clients simultaneously
| Dedicated IP addresses
For white-listing Physitrack Telehealth in your corporate firewall
- Prices are excluding 20% UK VAT, where applicable.
- When the add-on is first purchased, the add-on is pro-rated for the remaining month.
For example, if you add the add-on on 15 April, you only pay half, and then the add-on renews at the full add-on rate on 1 May.
*) Client minutes per month:
Physitrack tries to keep costs as low as possible, so we can pass these savings on to our worldwide community of healthcare practitioners. The following applies:
- Client minutes start when the client joins the call. You do not pay for the time you are waiting to join the call.
- Client minutes are re-set and the add-on is charged on the first day of each month.
- There is no carry-over of minutes between months
- There is no carry-over of unused minutes cannot be transferred between practitioners.
- A client minute is the minute count per client.
For example: if you have Telehealth session with one client for 20 minutes, this counts as 20 client minutes.
If you have a group Telehealth session with 2 clients for 20 minutes, this counts as 40 client minutes.
If you need more call minutes per practitioner, please email email@example.com.
- The audio portion (not video) of the call is recorded, converted to mp3 and is stored on Physitrack’s servers for 30 days before it is deleted.
- Call recording is available for larger PT Direct accounts and is subject to a separate legal agreement for data management.
- The customer can download the mp3 files manually or via API.
- Call recording is added as a fixed fee on top of your call plan and the current additional charge is:
- Pro plans: € / USD / £20, CAD, AUD 28,-
- Pro+ plans: € / USD / £40, CAD, AUD 56,-
- Pro2000 plans: € / USD £80 CAD AUD 112,-
- Pro4000 plans: € / USD £160 CAD AUD 224,-
To enable call recording in your account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enable Premium Content in your account to activate the Primal Pictures 3D Content library in your account and assign educational videos and PDFs of unprecedented clarity.
Enable Benchmarking to benchmark and compare performance among your clients.
Create client groups and assign programs to multiple clients at the same time.
Included for customers with a Custom App
- Physitrack offers a discounted subscription rate to members of various associations and users of various practice management systems.
- Physitrack offers volume discounts from 100 practitioners and up. Please email email@example.com for a proposal.