How much does Physitrack cost?
- Each practitioner that wants to use Physitrack needs an own Physitrack account, allowing for an unlimited number of patients and unlimited number of exercise programs, using our library of 10,000+ exercise videos.
- Share patients and content with your colleagues.
- PhysiApp (our patient app for iOS, Android and web) is free of charge for your patients.
- Telehealth Basic is included in each Physitrack subscription.
- Risk-free trial: If you cancel your trial subscription within 30 days, you won't be charged.
- There is no lock-in. You can cancel your subscription each month.
|Country||Price per practitioner per month|
| Latin America
|Netherlands & Belgium||€ 12.45|
|UK||£12.49 + VAT|
Telehealth Pro / Pro+ add-on
- Physitrack Telehealth lets you securely and conveniently conduct remote consultations with your patients.
- Audio and video are encrypted. You can optionally stream exercise videos during a call to help educate your patients.
- Your patients won't need to download additional apps. Telehealth runs inside the free PhysiApp patient app on iOS, Android and web.
- Physitrack Telehealth Pro and Pro+ is built on Dolby™ technology. Audio and video are crystal clear.
Physitrack offers three Telehealth packages: a suitable solution for every Telehealth need.
| Price per practitioner per month
in addition to the Physitrack subscription
|Free|| AUD 16.99
| AUD 28.49
| Number of patient minutes per month
secure, high-quality, HIPAA compliant calling
| Physitrack's BAA
for US customers only
| Use of PhysiApp to call clients
PhysiApp is available on web, iOS & Android
|browser only|| iOS/Android
| Content streaming
live exercises and education streaming
remote engagement with no loss of quality
| Screen sharing
share the practitioner's window or desktop
assess your patient's joint range
| Group calling
conduct Telehealth with multiple patients simultaneously
| Dedicated IP addresses
for white-listing Physitrack Telehealth in your corporate firewall
| Technical support
Email support within 2 working days for you and your patients
|(self service only)||included||included|
- Prices do not include 20% VAT in the UK.
- When you purchase the Telehealth Pro / Pro+ add-on, you will be charged proportionally for the rest of the calendar month.
Example: if you purchase Telehealth Pro / Pro+ on 15 April, you will pay the half of the above mentioned prices. The regular fee will be charged at renewal on 1 May.
* Patient minutes per month (Telehealth Pro only)
- Only the minutes after your patient joins the call, will be deducted from your balance. Waiting time for your patient to join the call won't cost you any minutes.
- Patient minutes are reset and Telehealth is charged on the first day of each month, together with your Physitrack subscription.
- There is no carry-over of minutes between months.
- Unused minutes cannot be transferred between practitioners.
Call recording - Telehealth Pro / Pro+ only
- The audio portion (not video) of the call is recorded, converted to mp3 and is stored on Physitrack’s servers for 30 days before it is deleted.
- Call recording is available for larger PT Direct accounts and is subject to a separate legal agreement for data management.
- You can download the mp3 files manually or via API.
- Call recording is charged at a fixed fee on top of your Telehealth plan. The additional charge is 0.05 EUR / USD / GBP per minute.
To enable call recording in your account, please email email@example.com.
Create patient groups and assign programs to multiple patients at the same time.
Included for customers with a Custom App
- Physitrack offers a discounted subscription rate to members of various associations and users of many practice management systems.
- Physitrack offers volume discounts from 100 practitioners and up. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a proposal.