What is the academic Physitrack discount?
If you are studying Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Chiropractic or another Health Science course at one of our partner universities, you may qualify for a complimentary subscription to Physitrack.
Note: if your university is not yet partnered with Physitrack, please ask the dean or administrator of your department to email firstname.lastname@example.org. Partnering with Physitrack is free.
Physitrack lets you:
- create exercise programs fast by choosing from over 5,500 clearly narrated exercise videos in HD track patient adherence, progress, pain levels and feedback in real-time.
- send patients built-in PROM surveys to measure patient reported outcomes.
- send educational content to your patients
- record, upload and prescribe your own information in all of the library tabs
- carry out encrypted Telehealth calls with your patient in-app
- complete their exercise programs via our FREE easy-to-use iOS or Android apps, tablet or computer (printouts available too)
- always remember when and how to perform their exercises correctly
- receive automatic reminders to keep them motivated and on track
- love using Physitrack and feel they get more our of their treatment
- communicate with you, their practitioner, via the 2-way messaging feature or Telehealth function
To claim your complimentary subscription:
- Sign up for your free Physitrack account (for the duration of your studies and 6 months after graduation)
- Login and change your password
- Scroll down to the "Affiliated with" section and select your university
- Enter your student ID number and expected year of graduation
- Press the Confirm affiliation button
You'll now have complimentary access to Physitrack until 6 months after your graduation year.
However, if Physitrack is used with real patients, then you must enquire about a real license email@example.com.
Free licenses for students