How do I enable Telehealth in my account?
If your account is paid for by a colleague or belongs to a Physitrack Direct account, please ask your colleague or Physitrack Direct admin to enable Telehealth for you.
If you are paying for your account via iTunes, you won't be able to enable Telehealth on the Subscription page.
Please open iTunes, end your Physitrack subscription and when it expires, log in to the web version of Physitrack to restart your subscription and follow the steps below.
- Login to your account on the web version of Physitrack.
- Click on your name in the bottom right corner and select Subscription.
- Check the "Enable Telehealth for all practitioners in my account" checkbox.
- A confirmation button will show. Press "Confirm & enable Telehealth"
- Telehealth is now enabled in your account.
If your account is still in its trial period, the trial period will end (and your paid subscription will start) when you enable Telehealth.
If you have colleagues in your account, Telehealth will be enabled (and charged) for each colleague in your account.