Productivity tip 3: Save your own templates in your template library
Physitrack® allows you to add your own pre-set templates to the Templates tab. This makes assigning exercise programs to your patients even quicker.
There are 2 ways you can go about doing this:
- By building a program then saving it to the "Templates" library.
- By building a program directly in the "Templates" tab.
Building a program then saving it to your templates tab
- Go to Library > Exercises/Education/Outcome measures.
- Select the content you would like for your template.
- When all content is selected, click the basket button in the top right of the screen. This opens the program designer.
- Edit the exercise parameters as you see fit (sets, reps etc).
- Click the "Copy to library" button in the top right to copy the template to your templates library. This button looks like two pieces of paper.
- This allows you to name the template, and select the search filters your template will be saved under. Remember to finally press "Copy to library".
Building a program directly from the "Templates" tab
- Go to Library > Templates.
- Select the add "+" symbol to the top right corner of the page.
- Select the relevant specialty and title for your template, then click "Save & continue".
- Chose the content for your template, remembering to set the exercise parameters.
- Finally click "Done" when complete. This template will now appear in your Templates tab.