Set-up 0.3: Save your own programs in your program library
Physitrack® allows you to add your own pre-set exercise programs to the program tab. This makes assigning exercise programs to your patients even quicker.
There are 2 ways you can go about doing this:
1. By building a program then saving it to the Program library.
2. By building a program directly in the Program tab.
Building a program then saving it to your program tab
- Go to Library > Exercises.
- Select the exercises you would like for your program.
- When all exercises are selected, click the exercise basket button in the top right of the screen. This opens the program designer.
- Edit the exercise parameters as you see fit (sets, reps etc).
- Click the "Copy to library" button in the top right to copy the program to your program library. This button looks like two pieces of paper.
- This allows you to name the program, and select the search filters your program will be saved under. Remember to finally press "Copy to library".
Building a program directly from the "Program" tab
- Go to Library > Programs.
- Select the add exercise "+" symbol to the top right corner of the page.
- Select the relevant specialty and title for your program, then click "Save & continue".
- Chose the exercises for your program, remembering to set the exercise parameters.
- Finally click "Done" when complete. This program will now appear in your Programs tab.