Adding and sending exercise videos featuring a client
Physitrack lets you add two types of exercises:
- Exercises without a specific client;
- Exercises featuring a client.
The difference between these two types of videos, is that an exercise that features a client can only be assigned to the client that is featured in the exercise.
To add an exercise featuring a client to an exercise program:
- Go to Library > Exercises (or click the "+ Add content" button in the program designer)
- Select the client from the "Featuring client:" select box.
- Click "Add exercises" and you will see the exercises featuring this client shown before the other exercises.
- Add the exercise to your basket or program.
Note that once you've included an exercise featuring a client in your program, you cannot search for exercises featuring any other clients.