How can I add more exercise programs (templates) to my program "Templates" library?
Physitrack® allows you to add your own pre-set exercise programs to the program tab. This makes assigning exercise programs to your patients even quicker.
There are 2 ways you can do this:
- By building a program then saving it to the Program library.
- By building a program directly in the Program tab.
Building a program then saving it to your "Templates" tab
- Go to Library > Exercises.
- Select the exercises and other content you would like for your template.
- When all content is selected, click the basket button in the top right of the screen. This opens the program designer.
- Edit the exercise program as you see fit.
- Click the "Save as template" button in the top right to copy the program to your program library. This button looks like two pieces of paper.
- This allows you to name the template, and select the search filters your program will be saved under.
Select " Save as template" to add this to your templates library.
Building a program directly from the "Templates" tab
- Go to Library > Templates.
- Select the add template "+" symbol to the top right corner of the page.
- Select the relevant specialty and title for your program, then click Save & continue.
- Chose the exercises and other content remembering to set the exercise parameters.
- Finally click "Done" when complete. This program will now appear in your "Templates" tab.