How do I assign multiple programs at the same time to a patient?
Note: this feature only works on the web version of Physitrack.
A patient can be assigned multiple programs simultaneously, both by yourself and by colleagues who this patient is shared with.
- Adherence is tracked separately for each program
- Programs can have independent start and end dates
- You can combine daily and weekly programs
- Multiple practitioners can add programs if the patient is shared
- There is a limit of 5 active programs per patient
- The program code expires when the longest-lasting program (including outcome scheduled measures) has ended.
Programs are combined as separate programs inside one program code. This means that the patient doesn't have to log in separately to access their separate programs.
How to assign multiple programs
Option 1: From the patient's overview page
- Go to the Patients page and find the patient (with an active program) to whom you would like to assign an additional program.
- Click the "Assign new program" button
- You are prompted whether to add to the active program code, or replace the active program code.
- Select "Add this program to currently active program code".
- Click the "Assign program" button.
- Design and assign a program for your patient as you normally would.
Tip: Re-title the program. Your patient will see this in PhysiApp (see images below). To do this, click on the title of the program when in the editing window.
Option 2: From the Library
- Go to the Library and design a program as you normally would.
- In the program designer, click "Assign".
- Select the patient to whom you want to assign the program. It's OK if the patient already has other active programs.
- Click "Assign program".
You can end individual programs independently.
What your patient sees
If your patient is logged in to a program code that contains multiple programs, they will see a separator that contains the program name between each program.
Tip: changing the order in which programs appear
- Go to Patients and click on the patient in question
- If the patient has an active program code that contains multiple programs, you will see a "Set program order" button. Click this button.
- Drag the programs in the order that you would like them to be shown to your patient.
- Click "Save changes"
Tip: quickly accessing settings for programs inside a given program code
When viewing an active program in the Program Designer, click the "Settings" button, and you will be able to quickly access the settings of any active program inside this program code.