Save your exercise programme as a template
In the exercise library, besides a huge amount of exercises, you will also find a good number of pre-added, clinically verified (standard) exercise programmes or templates. You also have the option at Physitrack to add your own exercise programmes to your library. This one-off operation will save you time later when assigning exercise programmes.
Physitrack lets you add exercise programmes to your library in two ways:
- You select exercises, change the parameters in the programme editor and then save this exercise programme as a template. This can be done both before and after assigning to the patient.
- You create a new exercise programme from the library, which is directly saved as a template.
Build exercise programme, save as template
- Go to Library > Exercises, select content and build your exercise programme.
- When you have set the parameters of the exercises correctly, click the button to save the exercise programme.
Speciality and enter a
name (title) for the exercise programme. These fields are
mandatory. Optionally, you can also select
categories: these will make it easier to find the exercise programme later. You can also enter a
description of the programme. This is a note to yourself.
- Now click the Save as template button. The exercise programme will be saved as a template and will be taken to the screen to further edit the exercise programme you have just created. Click on Close in the left top corner to return to the library, from where you can assign the template you saved to a patient.
Build exercise programme within Templates library
Library > Templates and click the
+ Add new button.
- Select the Speciality and enter a name (title) for the exercise programme. These fields are mandatory. You can also enter a description of the programme. This is a note to yourself.
- Click on the Save & continue... button. You will now find yourself in an empty Template window. From here you can add exercises and other content by clicking the + Add content button.
- Click on Close in the left top corner to return to the library, from where you can assign the template you saved to a patient.