How do I add my own custom notes to an exercise?
Yes, you can add your own custom notes to exercises. This function is similar to the one used to set exercise defaults.
1. Adding notes at library level
- Go to Library > Exercises and click on the desired exercise.
- Enter your additional instructions in the box provided.
- REMEMBER, click Save changes to apply the note.
- This comment will appear every time you assign this exercise to a program hereafter.
2. Add notes to to an exercise in the program editor
- Once you have selected the exercises you wish to add to a program, click on the program editor basket in the top right corner.
- Now in the daily program editor window, click an exercise to add a note. This window looks the same as at library level, only there is no "Save changes" button. All changes save here automatically.
- This comment will appear only in this specific program.
* Changes during weekly program editor window
If you have selected a weekly program, the functions are the same for adding notes as a daily program, with the addition of a drop-down box.
There are 3 options to chose from:
This instance only applies the comment to this exercise for the one occasion you have selected.
All instances from this point forward applies the comment to this exercise for the occasion you have selected, and all other occasions this exercise appears in the current program from this day onwards.
All instances in this program applies the comment to this selected exercise, and any other time this exercise appears in the current program.