How do I send a copy of a clients program to my EMR?
Physitrack allows you to automatically send a copy of your clients program back to your patient management system (PMS).
Follow the steps below to set this functionality up:
- Go to your My Account > Settings tab.
- Scroll down until you see the "Integrations" section.
- If you haven't already, set up your integration by identifying your PMS in the drop-down, and following the steps in the relevant integration document found in this menu.
- Select your preference for sending your clients' program automatically back to your PMS via the drop-down menu. This can include or exclude the tracking sheet at your preference.
- Finally, click "Save". All of your clients' programs will now automatically save within your clients' file in your patient management system.
To see whether your PMS is "Chart data enabled" please take a look at this page.