Automatically upload exercise programmes into your PMS/EHR
When you link your Physitrack account with your PMS or EHR, Physitrack has the ability to automatically upload exercise programmes you assign to your patient. This way, your administration remains complete, without you having to perform any additional actions.
Whether the copy chart data function is present or not depends on your PMS or EHR. Check this page for more information.
This is how you set up automatic upload of exercise programmes:
- Log in to Physitrack, click on your name at the bottom right and go to Settings.
- Scroll down until you see the Integrations section.
- Link your Physitrack account to your PMS or EHR if you have not already done so. Instructions can be found on this page.
- Now select your preferred option. You can choose to upload new exercise programmes or both new and updated exercise programmes to your PMS / EHR. Of course, you can also choose not to use this option.
- Check the box if you want to upload your exercise programmes together with the tracking sheets.
- Click Save changes and from this point on, your new preference will be used in the contact between Physitrack and your PMS/EHR.