Can I add audio-only exercises or educational content?
If you want to add your own exercises or educational content to your Physitrack account, this material must:
- in the case of exercises, be a video or still image,
- in the case of educational content, a video or PDF file.
If you want to add an audio-only exercise or educational content (such as guided meditation), you can easily convert the audio file to a video.
video editing programme.
Do you work on a Mac? Then we recommend iMovie.
- Import your audio file into the editing programme.
- Choose one or more instructional (or inspirational) photos from an open-source photo library, such as Pexels or Unsplash.
- Add these photos to your video timeline.
- Export the video file into mp4 format.
- Add the video to your Physitrack library.