Physitrack Telehealth on your iPad / iOS
Video calling in the Physitrack iOS app is being rebuilt and should be available again mid 2020.
To use Physitrack Telehealth, please use the web version of Physitrack, which works in Safari iOS.
Note: if you'd like to use Physitrack Telehealth on your iPad, Physitrack Telehealth works in Safari iOS. (Chrome on iOS is not supported).
1. Make sure Pop-ups are allowed in Safari
- On your iOS device, go to Settings > Safari
- Make sure that "Block Pop-Ups" is set to disabled
The Physitrack video call runs in a pop-up window
2. Conduct your Telehealth call in Safari on your iPad
- Open Safari
- Go to www.physitrack.com and login to your account
- Call your client as you normally would
- Allow the pop-up window
- Allow Physitrack access to your microphone and camera