How to share your screen in a video call
Note: screen sharing is not supported in Safari.
When you are on a video call with a client, you can share (parts of) your screen with your client:
- Start a video call with a client
- Click "Share" (circled below)
- Click "Share entire screen" (circled below)
- Choose which screen you want to share and click Share:
- While you are sharing your screen, you will likely see a notification at the bottom of your screen. To stop sharing your screen, simply click "Stop sharing".
Note: keep the aspect ratio of your client's screen in mind when sizing the application window that you are sharing.
Note: be careful to not share confidential information that should not be shared.