Assigning a PSFS (Patient Specific Functional Scale)
The Patient Specific Functional Scale (PSFS) allows a patient to identify the goals most important to them, and rate their ability to achieve these goals using a 10 point scale.
You can quickly assign a PSFS to a patient.
In the program designer, click on Assign (if the program has not yet been started) or Settings (for patients with an already active program).
- Check the "Attach outcome measure" box
- Select "Patient Specific Functional Scale (PSFS)" as the outcome measure
Note: in some countries, this outcome measure might be called Patient Specific Functional Score
- Click "Add activities"
- Enter at least 1, and up to 5 activities for the patient to report
- Click Save changes & close
- Assign the program (or, save the changes to the program)
The PSFS will be shown to the patient at the polling moments and intervals that you have specified.