Monitor your patient's progress: patient reporting
Monitoring your patients' progress is, as our name suggests, an essential part of Physi track. You can track patients individually, as well as display an overall view of your patients and the status of their assigned exercise programmes.
- Click on Patients (bottom) and Patient reporting (top).
- Then go to Incomplete outcome measures to see which patients have not yet completed their prescribed questionnaire or have not completed it in full.
- Under Educational content not accessed, you can see which patients have not yet opened the educational content in their exercise programme.
- At Low adherence, you can see what percentage of assigned exercises your patients have completed.
The drop-down menu Show adherence under: offers you a filtering option, allowing you to focus on patients with lower adherence.
- All this data can be easily downloaded as a CSV (comma-separated value) file to be used in other applications.