drchrono integration guide
The integration between drchrono and Physitrack not only lets you save hours each month, but also saves you 30% off the regular Physitrack subscription fee (pay only $6.99 per month instead of $9.99 per month).
Step 1: Create a Physitrack account
- Sign up with Physitrack at https://us.physitrack.com/register
- On the payment page: enter discount code drchrono30 to activate your 30% discount
Step 2: Link your Physitrack account to your drchrono account
- Login to your Physitrack account and go to My account > Settings
- Choose drchrono from the list of integrations, and click the "Connect to drchrono" button.
- You are now taken to drchrono. Confirm that you give Physitrack access to your drchrono account.
Important: if you have multiple drchrono users in your practice, you will need to connect each of your drchrono users to their own Physitrack account (meaning a separate email address that is signed up with Physitrack).
Step 3: Open Physitrack from within drchrono
- Login to your drchrono account
- Select a patient
- Click on the 'Physitrack' button in the bottom left of your screen
Step 4: Start using Physitrack with your patients
Read our easy-to-follow guide on Getting Started with Physitrack
Go to the iOS app store and search " Physitrack" or " drchrono ehr".
Full details of iOS version click here.
Video summary - Web version
Video summary - iOS version
Full details of iOS version click here
If you have a discount code, and you didn't enter it when you started your subscription, please login to your Physitrack account, go to the My account > My practice page and enter it under the "Affiliation" section. Your discount will be applied to the next billing cycle.