I am having trouble logging in to Physitrack
- Please make sure that you are logging in to the correct country version of Physitrack.
Because Physitrack uses local databases for the lowest latency and highest patient security, if you signed up on www.physitrack.com, you will not be able to log in to www.physitrack.com.au (see below for relevant pages).
- If you forgot your password, click on the "Resend password" link, and we'll send you a temporary password.
- If you're not receiving your temporary password, please check your junk mail folder.
Below are the relevant country links for Physitrack:
- Australia: https://au.physitrack.com/login
- New Zealand: https://nz.physitrack.com/login
- Canada: https://ca.physitrack.com/login
- USA: https://us.physitrack.com/login
- Ireland: https://ie.physitrack.com/login
- Netherlands: https://nl.physitrack.com/login
- France: https://fr.physitrack.com/login
- Germany: https://de.physitrack.com/login
If none of the above works, please contact us using the link above.
Once you are at the login page, enter your email and password then click "Login to Physitrack" to access your own Physitrack account.