Note: currently, screen sharing is only available when using the web version of Physitrack inside Google Chrome. You will need to install the Physitrack Screen Sharing Google Chrome extension
When you are on a video call with a client, you can share (parts of) your screen with your client:
- Start a video call with a client
- When the call has started, you will see the "Share screen" button in the call window.
- Click the "Share screen" button to start sharing your screen.
- You will need to install the Physitrack Screen Sharing extension
- Your screen will replace the video that you are sending from your camera.
- Your audio may mute while you are starting screen sharing, but will resume once your screen is shared.
- Click "Stop sharing" to stop sharing your screen
Note: keep the aspect ratio of your client's screen in mind when sizing the application window that you are sharing.