How do I add a new client?
Physitrack holds specific patient information. When you assign a program, you assign it directly to a specific patient. This information is then stored safely on the cloud.
Keeping this information in your Physitrack account helps you to monitor your patients progress and helps you to keep on top of how their treatment is progressing.
If your EMR (electronic medical records) integrates with Physitrack, all of your patients will automatically appear in your Physitrack Clients menu.
If not, it is very simple to add them. All that is required is
- First name
- Last name
- Year of birth
- Email and/or phone are optional, but does allow you to send information electronically
To add a new client to your Physitrack caseload:
- Go to Clients at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap on the "+" symbol at the top of your screen.
- Enter the details for your new client, then tap "Add" to add this patient to your Physitrack caseload.
- This client will now appear in your list, along with all your other patients ready to have a program assigned!