How do I find educational content in the Physitrack library?
To find educational content in Physitrack, currently you need to use the search box.
At present, we do not have a library filter in our education library. Don't worry, we are working on it.
For now, simply scroll through the library (in alphabetical order) or follow the search steps below:
- Go to Library > Education
- Tap on the search symbol in the top left corner
- Enter the title of your education item in the search bar indicated, then tap anywhere outside of the search window to close this area down.
- Tap and hold, or double tap to preview this content (watch the video/read the PDF).
- To select an item, when in the main library view tap on the relevant item. A tick will appear in the selection circle.
- This content will now be added to your selection basket in the top right corner.