How do I migrate from Physiotec to Physitrack
This document helps you migrate from Physiotec to Physitrack, so you and your patients can start enjoying the many additional benefits of Physitrack even faster.
- Searching for exercises
- How to update your exercise parameters
- How to assign a program to your patient
- What your patient receives
- View and search your patient list
- Upload your own exercise videos
- Add your own exercise program templates
- Add your own educational content
- Add your own outcome measures
- How to view your patients' progress
- Telehealth (secure video calls) with Physitrack
- Secure two-way messaging
Searching for exercises
In Physiotec you search for your exercises using the check-box options, or using the keywords search.
Physitrack works in a similar way, using either our search box, our drop-down filters, or a combination of both. The appear on the same page as the search:
1. Select the specialty you would like to search in. The drop downs will then update to match your specialty.
2. Continue to narrow your search if you chose to by selecting more drop downs or type in keywords in the search box to narrow your search.
3. In Physiotec, you then click the + symbol on the exercise to select your desired exercises.
In Physitrack, click on the circle to add the exercise to your program. The addition can be seen in the shopping basket to the top right of your screen.
5. In Physiotec you can view the exercise in detail by clicking on the eyeball symbol.
In Physitrack, click on the title or image to bring up the exercise detail screen.
How to update your exercise parameters
In Physiotec you can update the exercise parameters, such as sets and reps, by going into the exercise thumbnail or bulk updating when viewing the whole program.
With Physitrack this can be done in two places.
In the main library page (changes in this area apply to this exercise every time you assign it hereafter)
1. Click on the relevant exercise in the Library.
2. Change the sets, reps and any other relevant parameters. These changes save automatically.
3. Add additional instructions for this exercise in the “Additional comments” box (click Save changes).
In the program editor page, after an exercise has been added to a program (changes here will only apply to this exercise in this program)
1. Click on any exercise to update the sets, reps and any other parameters relevant to this exercise.
2. Add patient specific instructions in the “ Additional instructions”. All changes here save automatically.
How to assign a program to a patient
In Physiotec, to assign a program to a patient you click save, and then enter/find the details of your patient.
With Physitrack, once you have built a program, you assign it to your patient, generating a 6-letter access code.
1. After selecting one or more exercise videos click on the shopping basket to see your full exercise program.
Programs can be created as a daily program (where the same exercises repeat every day), or a weekly program (where you can mix up the exercises a patient performs on each day).
Daily program view:
Weekly program view:
2. Click on the paper aeroplane “Assign” button to the top right of your screen to assign the program to a patient.
3. Select a client from your client list or enter a new client.
Note: if your practice management system integrates with Physitrack you can open your client directly from your PMS into Physitrack.
4. Once you have select your client, chose the duration of the program, and add additional content if required such as outcome measures and educational content.
5. Click “Assign program” to generate the 8 letter access code. The access code will then be emailed to your client.
What your patient receives
Physiotec allows you to send a link via email to your patient, allowing them to access their program. The program can also be printed from a PDF.
With Physitrack patients access their program via the free PhysiApp patient app (iOS, Android) or via www.physiapp.com on their computer, and can also receive the program via email (PDF) or in print.
For more details on how your patient uses PhysiApp see http://support.physiapp.com.
Physitrack also lets you print out programs if needed.
1. From the program editor window, click on the printer symbol on the top right of your screen.
2. Select your printing options and click “Create printable PDF” to view this document and send it to print.
Viewing and searching your patient list
In Physiotec you access your caseload via the client tab at the top of the page.
Physitrack works in a similar way.
1. Click on the “Clients” tab at the bottom of the main page.
2. Search for a client by name or sort by a range of parameters.
3. Click on the patient's name to open up their file and view everything related to their program including:
- program and access code
- real-time outcomes (adherence, pain levels, outcome measure data)
- messages and feedback
- video call button
4. To view or edit their exercise program click the “View program” button in the patient file. Program changes update on the patient side in real-time.
Upload your own exercise videos
Physiotec allows you to add your own exercises to your library by clicking on the camera.
To add your own exercise videos in Physitrack follow these easy steps:
1. Select the “Exercises” tab at the top of the main library Physitrack page.
2. Click on the video camera symbol to the top right of your screen.
3. Select the pre-filmed videos already saved on your computer to upload the video to your Physitrack library (only visible to yourself).
4. Select the relevant parameters for this exercise, and click “Save”.
Add your own exercise program templates
In Physiotec you can access pre-made protocols, or build your own.
Physitrack calls these “exercise programs”. Choose from over 200 pre-saved programs or save your own exercise program templates.
1. Select the “Exercise programs” tab at the top of the main library Physitrack page.
2. Select the + button in the top right of your screen.
3. Provide the title for your program, and the other relevant parameters such as the specialty and joint/region.
4. Click “Save and continue”.
5. Search for the relevant exercises in the usual way, updating the parameters for each exercise.
6. Decide if you would like this program saved as a daily or weekly program.
7. Click “Done”.
Add your own educational content
Physiotec has an education tab with “do’s and dont's” you can include in your patients program.
With Physitrack you can choose from a great selection of educational content or upload your own in either video or PDF format.
1. Select the “Education” tab at the top of the main library Physitrack page.
2 Select the + button to the top right of your screen.
3. Find the pre-made videos or PDF documents already saved on your computer.
4. Click “Save” to add it to your library.
The many benefits of Physitrack
Where other solutions only offer exercise prescription, Physitrack includes many a range of features to help you better better engage your patients, offer a more professional service and help achieve better outcomes.
Here are some of the many additional benefits we would like to highlight.
Add your own outcome measures
Physitrack includes over 25 popular outcome measures making it super easy to collect outcome data in real-time.
You can add more outcome measures to your Physitrack library if you are missing any.
1. Select the “Outcome measures” tab at the top of the main library Physitrack page.
2. Select the + button to the top right of your screen.
3. Enter the title of your questionnaire and a description, then select “Create outcome measure”.
4. Enter the first question in the box provided, and then select whether the answer allows multiple choice, or a range answer.
5. Click “Save”, and then “Add new question” to continue inputting your questionnaire.
6. When you finish creating the outcome measure close the screen. You can now include your outcome measure when assigning an exercise program to your patient.
How to view your patients' progress
If you selected to track your patient’s adherence, pain and/or outcome measures, you can view their progress in real-time.
1. Go the "Clients" tab and click on the patient's name to view the patient file.
2. The progress chart shows adherence/pain levels for your patient (this will only appear if you selected to track pain and adherence at the program assign stage).
3. Click on any day to see more detail for each exercise on that day.
4. Click on the magnifying glass button next to the week to open up a detailed weekly overview
Tip: save this overview as a PDF for any insurance or other compensable claims.
5. To view the scores of an outcome measure that you assigned to a patient, click on the “Outcome measures” button at the top of the patient file.
6. Click on any of the date links underneath the total scores to view the individual questions and answers for each outcome measure.
Tip: save the detailed outcome measure as a PDF, great for compensable claims.
Telehealth (secure video calls) with Physitrack
Physitrack is the only patient engagement solution that includes a fully integrated Telehealth feature, letting you initiate secure video calls straight from your Physitrack account.
Patients securely access the video calls via the free PhysiApp patient app on their smartphone, tablet or computer.
You can record calls, view a detailed call log and even stream exercise videos live to patients to treat your patient more effectively through Telehealth.
1. Go the "Clients" tab and click on your patient
2. Click the “Start video call” button to initiate a secure video call with your patient.
3. If your patient has PhysiApp open their device will start ringing and the call can commence. If they are not logged on, a pop up window will appear, prompting you to send an email reminder to your patient to join their video consultation.
4. When the patient answers your video call they will be asked to consent to the call before the full connection is made (optional).
5. During the video call you can live stream any of the Physitrack exercise videos by clicking on the "Stream exercise" button.
6. The patient can watch the exercise video and then replicate the exercise on camera, so you can guide them remotely.
Secure two-way messaging
Physitrack lets you have direct chat conversations with the patient, cutting the need for extra emails or phone calls. This allows your patient to report any issues straight away while they are using the app, and allows the clinician to respond to concerns promptly.
Physitrack - the clinician perspective
- Open your patient's file from the “Client” tab.
- Click on the speech bubble to the top right of the page to access and write
PhysiApp - the patient perspective
- The patient opens PhysiApp and selects the “Messages” tab at the bottom of the app.
- They will be asked to enter their year of birth first
- They can now read and send messages
You know you received a message from a patient as a speech bubble will appear next to their name.
When in the patient file, a number will also appear next to the speech bubble symbol.
This document is designed to be a brief “Getting started with Physitrack” document.
For further tips and full overview of features in Physitrack watch our webinar at www.physitrack.com/webinar.