Lesson 2: Printing programs
Physitrack lets you create clear, printable PDF versions of exercise programs, with your practice logo shown at the top.
You can print a program from 2 places:
Option 1: Printing from Library > Exercise programs
This is still an unassigned program, and does therefor not contain an access code.
- Click on the exercise program that you want to print.
- Click on the "Printer" icon (see image below)
- Choose the print layout (see image below)
- A new browser window will open with the PDF version of the program.
- You can then either print this PDF, save it to your computer or save it to your client's file.
Option 2: Printing from the program designer
Once you've assigned a program, go to the Clients page and click on the client to view and edit the program in the program designer.
You can also create print versions of a program from the program designer. Simply click the Print icon in the top right to show a printable PDF version of this program.
Both weekly and daily programs can be turned into printable PDF's.
Tip: you can add your practice logo to all printouts from the My account > My practice page.