How do I use the goniometer?
Physitrack Telehealth Pro and Pro+ have an in-built goniometer, allowing you to take more accurate readings of your clients' joint range during a Telehealth assessment.
To access the goniometer, follow the steps below:
- During a Telehealth call, select "Share" at the bottom of your screen.
- Click "Gonio". A goniometer will now appear in the window.
- Drag the goniometer by clicking and holding anywhere over the image and move it with your mouse into position.
- Shrink and enlarge the goniometer by using the blue circles in each corner.
- Rotate the goniometer by using the single circle positioned outside of the 0 degrees mark.