How do I add and delete my own exercises to Physitrack?
You may with to add your own exercises to your Physitrack account. This may be because you cannot find what you are looking for (in which case get in touch!), or because you wish to add videos of your patient of colleagues performing the exercises.
- Go to Library > Exercises.
- Click the "Add Exercise" button (the + symbol to the top right).
- Chose whether to "Film exercise" using your device, or "Choose existing video" from your device video library.
- Once you have filmed/selected the video (tapping "Use Video"/"Use" respectively), you will be asked to select the library catalogue tags relevant to this exercise (required fields are highlighted in yellow). This may include:
- And more....
- If a patient is featured in this video, it is vital that you identify them by selecting their name in the relevant area. This ensures that you do not inadvertently send this video to another patient.
- Once all compulsory fields are completed, tap "Add" at the top of the page to add this exercise to your library.
Your new exercise can now be viewed in your main library screen. Find it by using the relevant search filters, or by simply typing the exercise title into the search bar.
If you set up content sharing (My account > Sharing in Web version only), you can also share your custom exercises with colleagues.
To delete your exercise, simply double tap on your exercise in the library window, then scroll down to the bottom and tap "Delete exercise".
Note: exercises where you have indicated that a patient is featured in the exercise are not shared.