5. Sharing content within PT Direct
1. Sharing content from a "Feeder" account to practitioners inside the organisation
- Go to Content
- Specify a Physitrack account to be used as the "Feeder" account. Press "Save"
All content added inside this account will be syndicated.
- Select the practitioners that should have access to this content.
Changes are saved automatically.
Note: other practitioners cannot share patients with the "Feeder" account that you enter above. We recommend using an exclusive content-only account for sharing content.
2. Peer group content sharing
- Go to Peer sharing
- Select the practitioners that should be included in the global share group. All checked practitioners will be able to access the clients and/or content of all the other checked practitioners, and vice-versa.
Note: in the near future, you will be able to create separate share groups, to limit sharing to within a specific share group.