How do I add exercises to an existing program?
There are 3 ways you may wish to do this:
1. Updating a pre-set program template in your program library to add new/remove exercises.
2. Adding exercises to your patients current program.
3. Combining a pre-set program template with other exercises to send to a patient.
If you want to update a pre-set program template in your exercise library
( Note: this method applies to your own pre-set programs, not to pre-loaded Physitrack programs).
1. Open the exercise program preview by clicking on the title in Library > Exercise programs
2. Click on the pencil icon to open this program in the program editor.
3. Click the " Add exercise" button at the bottom right of the page to add more exercises to this program. (You can even combine entire exercise programs).
4. To save these updates click " Done".
* if you would like to update a pre-loaded Physitrack program, you will need to copy it to your program library to create your own version by following steps 1 and 2 above, then clicking the title...
....... and selecting " Copy this program"
Save the program to your library by selecting and editing the relevant boxes, then follow all of the steps above.
If the program is in use by a client
1. Go to Clients and open your clients file.
2. Click on the " View program" button.
3. Scroll to the bottom right of the program, and click on " Add exercise" to add exercises to the program. Search and select exercises in the usual way.
4. Click on the basket to the top right corner. These additions save automatically.
Combining a pre-set program template with another exercise for a specific patients program.
1. In Library > Exercise program, find the program you would like to combine and select this program by ticking the circle. This program will now appear in your basket (top right corner).
2. Click on the " Exercises" tab. Search for and select the relevant exercise(s) you would like to combine with this program. You will see these added to your basket in the top right corner.
3. Now you have added all the programs and exercises you would like for your patient, adjust the parameters as usual and assign it to your patient.